2017 No Time to Waste Conference
Rural & Regional Waste Management Conference
The challenges facing the rural and regional waste management and resource recovery sector were once again the focus for the Rural & Regional Waste Management Conference No Time to Waste which was held in Wagga Wagga at the Rules Club on Wednesday 7 June 2017.
Conference Speakers and their presentations from the 2017 Conference are included below:
- Gayle Sloan, Waste Management Association of Australia: Future Directions for Waste Management and Resource Recovery in Regional NSW
- Justin Jones, Just Waste Consulting: Coolamon Shire Organics Case Study
- Val Southam, Keep NSW Beautiful
- Amanda Kane, NSW EPA: The EPA's new online organic industry training course
- Jade Barnaby, Tyre Stewardship Australia: Product Stewardship for Tyres
- Jonathan Beckett, Wright Corporate Strategy: True Cost of Landfilling
- Simone Thomas, NSW EPA: EPA Grants for Local Government
- Leisha Deguara, Local Government NSW: LGNSW and Waste
- Scott Howie, Eastern Riverina Arts: Talking Trash
- John Craig, RAMROC Riverina Waste Group: Plastic bag project in Narrandera Shire
- Julie Briggs, REROC & Tony Donoghue, Coolamon Shire Council: Preparing for CDS
Photos from the 2017 Conference can be found below along with the Conference brochure.
This program is supported by NSW EPA Waste Less, Recycle More initiative funded from the waste levy.